Safety Matters Driver Training Inc. Terms and Conditions are as following :
1. All Invoices are payable upon receipt.
2. Cancellations must be 48 hours before set time for any testing or courses. Failure to do so will result in a no cash refund. Program credits will be given providing all Medicals & Certificates issued are not expired and are up to date. Please note that Safety Matters Drivers Training Inc. has a zero-refund policy once training is underway. A no show without notice will result in a total loss of Credits.
3. Zero tolerance for any Drugs or Alcohol within or on Safety Matters Driver Training Inc. Property, including Classroom, Office and Training Vehicles.
4. Any person showing symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19 will be asked to leave until proof of a negative test result is produced.
Procedures followed are as such: When entering the school a mask must be worn
Hand Washing or sanitizing before entering classroom or office
Social distancing is applicable
5. Links to Third-Party Websites Third Party links from or to websites outside our website are meant for convenience only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked to our website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Links to downloadable software sites or content are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
7. General Conditions We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of our website will mean that you agree to any changes. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any service, content, feature or product offered through our website. Products or Services All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website. Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in Canadian dollars.
8. Errors and Omissions Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information.
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your user of our website “as is” without warranties. The use of our website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website.
11. Safety Matters Driver Training Inc. reserves the right to use any pictures taken in good taste of students or staff during courses or trainings for this website for promoting purposes only.